- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with
preferable coursework in Business, Public Administration, or
a related field.
- REQUIRED skills below.
- Intermediate Office Suite
- Outlook – will be responsible for calendar and scheduling
- PowerPoint or Prezi
- Access knowledge is a plus
- Notetaking, copies, and scanning documents
- Customer calls
- Interaction with all types – Executive team, other departments, other agencies
- Ordering supplies
More information call to 210-822-0717